|Size||1,317 sq ft / 122.4 sq m|
|Rent||£11,000 per annum|
- Detached Building.
- 122.38 sq m (1,317 sq ft).
- Town Centre Location.
- Car Parking to Front.
- Suitable for a Number of Alternative Uses (subject to consents).
- Previously Used as a Dental Surgery.
- Property to be Refurbished.
- Incentives Available (Subject to Terms).
- TO LET: £11,000 Per Annum, Exclusive.
The property can be accessed via Scholes Street and/or Rhodes Street, both of which are just off Yorkshire Street, close to Morgan Carter Solicitors, on the eastern side of Oldham town centre.
The property comprises a detached unit with parking to the front for approximately 5 cars. It has been used for many years as dental laboratory and surgery. Could suit a number of alternative uses (subject to Landlord’s approval and planning consent).
The current layout provides a reception/waiting room, along with a number of surgeries, offices, service spaces and staff facilities, the property also benefits from a roller shutter loading door to the rear on Rhodes Street.