|Size||2,028 sq ft / 188.4 sq m|
|Rent||£17,500 per annum|
- 188.44 Sq m (2,028 Sq Ft) NIA.
- Four Storey Town Centre Retail Property.
- Prominent Town Centre Position.
- Sales Area to Basement, Ground and First Floor.
- Ancillary to Rear and Second Floor.
- Tastefully Modernised Period Building.
- Private Parking for 2 Cars.
- Energy Performance Asset Rating (EPAR) of D (97).
- TO LET £17,500 Per Annum, Exclusive.
- MAY SELL Offers Around £195,000.
Situated on the south side of Yorkshire Street facing the junction with St Mary’s Way within the town centre of Oldham, the property occupies a prominent secondary position just to the east of the prime retail core of the town. It immediately adjoins former retail premises that are a bar and nightclub and other surrounding businesses include Cash Convertors, Nat West and Virgin Money.
An attractive three storey semi detached property with basement, originally built circa 1900 and previously used as a building society branch. It has recently traded as ‘Dr Kershaw’s’ a well know local charity and is attractively fitted and finished to create a pleasant modern interior. It has a wide frontage with display window and entrance to Yorkshire Street and is set out with sales areas to the basement, ground and first floors along with ancillary area to all floors and an office and storage area to the second floor. There is a fully enclosed fire exit facility to the rear serving the upper floors and a second entrance to the frontage provides access directly to the stairwell creating potential for a separate occupation of the upper floors, subject to consent.
Externally, to the rear, there is a surfaced loading and parking area which can accommodate two cars.