|Size||4,179 sq ft / 388.2 sq m|
- 4,179 sq ft (388.37 sq m) NIA.
- Mixed Use Investment/Development Opportunity.
- Accommodation Over 4 Floors.
- Prominent Main Road Position.
- Suitable For A Variety of Uses (Subject to Planning Consent).
- Energy Performance Asset Rating (EPAR) is D (91).
- FOR SALE: Offers in the Region of £295,000.
The property is located in a prominent main road position within the centre of Glossop, with nearby occupiers including Coral, Reeds Rains, Bargain Booze and numerous other independent and professional businesses. Glossop lies approximately 14 miles east of Manchester city centre, on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
A period, four storey building in a prominent main road position, offering possible development opportunities, as well as investment potential. The ground floor provides two retail units, which are Tenanted, to the first floor is a former social club/meeting room with bar, the second and third floors provide office accommodation together ample basement storage.