Attractive Period Building.
Individual Offices To Let.
On Site Car Park and Adjacent Public Car Park.
Office 1B 9.29 sq m (100 sq ft).
Office 5J 12.44 sq m (134 sq ft).
Office 5K 11.98 sq m (129 sq ft).
Close to Dukinfield Town Hall.
The Old Courthouse is situated at the junction of Chapel Street and Brunswick Street, just off King Street (A627) in the centre of Dukinfield and just behind Dukinfield Town Hall. It is within easy reach of junctions on both the M67 & M60 motorways and is also close to the centres of Ashton under Lyne and Hyde on the eastern side of Greater Manchester.
The property is a former Prison turned Magistrates Court, originally built circa 1903 but, converted and refurbished in 2001 to create a comfortable and well specified office building. The building is divided into a number of office suites with additional smaller offices and some storage facilities. Each office suite is cabled to a central communications room and IT and telecom facilities are available to tenants, and there is both on site and on street parking. The whole site is approximately 0.43 acres / 0.17 Ha.
Office 1b – £3,600 per annum
Office 5j – £4,200 per annum
Office 5k – £3,600 per annum