- Office Suites within Refurbished Period Building.
- 246.65 Sq M (2,652 Sq Ft) NIA.
- From 8.69 Sq M (93 Sq Ft) to 39.65 Sq M (427 Sq Ft).
- Individual Suites Available.
- Shared Facilities.
- Attractive Period Building.
- On Site Car Park and Adjacent to Free Public Car Park.
- Convenient for M60, m67 and Surrounding Centres
- Energy Performance Asset Rating (EPAR) is F (134).
- TO LET – £10.00 Per Sq Ft, Exclusive.
The Old Court house is situated at the junction of Chapel Street and Brunswick Street, just off King Street (A627) in the centre of Dukinfield and just behind Dukinfield Town Hall. It is within easy reach of junctions on both the M67 & M60 motorways and is also close to the centre of Ashton Under Lyne and Hyde on the eastern side of Greater Manchester.
The property is a former Prison turned Magistrates Court, originally built circa 1903 but, converted and refurbished in 2001 to create a comfortable and well specified office building. The building is divided into a number of office suites with additional smaller offices and some storage facilities. Each office suites is cabled to a central communications room and IT and telecom facilities are available to tenants.
The current availability comprises a range of individual office suites varying in size from 8.69 sq m (93 sq ft) to 39.65 sq m (427 sq ft) which can be taken on an individual or collective basis. Viewings are arranged and highly recommended.